Easy Blondie Recipe
You’ll love this easy blondie recipe with simple ingredients. These blondies are soft, moist and chewy. If you want to make a delicious holiday treat, you should try these simple bars with cranberries and white chocolate. No mixer is needed for this yummy dessert!
Servings: 16 bars
- 140 g (1 cup) all-purpose flour*
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 75 g (⅓ cup) unsalted butter, melted**
- 110 g (½ cup packed) dark brown sugar
- 50 g (¼ cup) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 70 g (⅔ cup) fresh cranberries
- 60 g (⅓ cup and 1 tablespoon) white chocolate, roughly chopped or white chocolate chunks/chips
Preheat the oven to 325°F(165°C). Grease 8 inch (20cm) square oven-proof dish and line the bottom and sides with parchment paper, about 2 inches(5 cm) of overhang on each side.
Mix the flour and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
Place the dark brown sugar, granulated sugar and melted butter in a medium-large bowl and mix until combined.
Add the egg, mix until combined. Mix in the vanilla.
Add the flour in 2 batches and stir until combined.
Fold the white chocolate and cranberries with a spatula and pour the mixture into the dish, spread evenly with a spatula.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean (few moist crumbs are fine).