Easy Blondie Recipe
You’ll love this easy blondie recipe with simple ingredients. These blondies are soft, moist and chewy. If you want to make a delicious holiday treat, you should try these simple bars with cranberries and white chocolate. No mixer is needed for this yummy dessert!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 16 bars
- 140 g (1 cup) all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 75 g (1/3 cup) unsalted butter, melted**
- 110 g (1/2 cup packed) dark brown sugar
- 50 g (1/4 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 70 g (2/3 cup) fresh cranberries
- 60 g (1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon) white chocolate, roughly chopped or white chocolate chunks/chips
Preheat the oven to 325°F(165°C). Grease 8 inch (20cm) square oven-proof dish and line the bottom and sides with parchment paper, about 2 inches(5 cm) of overhang on each side.
Mix the flour and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
Place the dark brown sugar, granulated sugar and melted butter in a medium-large bowl and mix until combined.
Add the egg, mix until combined. Mix in the vanilla.
Add the flour in 2 batches and stir until combined.
Fold the white chocolate and cranberries with a spatula and pour the mixture into the dish, spread evenly with a spatula.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean (few moist crumbs are fine).