If you want to make a strawberry banana smoothie without yogurt, you can easily make this delicious smoothie with 3 ingredients! It takes less than 5 minutes to make this recipe!
Today I share my strawberry banana smoothie that is perfect for breakfast or a snack. You can make this smoothie when you want to have a healthy treat during your sweet cravings as well.
It makes 1 large or 2 regular-size smoothies.
This recipe has health benefits. Bananas and strawberries are rich in potassium and vitamin C. Vitamin C is good for our immune and skin health whereas potassium regulates blood pressure.
You can use your choice of milk. I am using whole milk which is rich in calcium, potassium and magnesium. These are good for bone and teeth health. You can read more about the benefits of milk by clicking the link.
Let’s see the ingredients in detail.
Ingredients you’ll need
You can find the exact quantities at the bottom of my post, in the recipe card.
- Strawberries-I use strawberries straight from the fridge. They should be cold but not frozen. When I use two frozen fruits, it becomes more like an ice cream. As long as you don’t want an ice cream consistency, you should use one frozen fruit and one fresh fruit.
- Banana-I use frozen bananas that make this smoothie thick. You should use ripe bananas so you won’t need any sweetener.
- Milk-You can use your choice of milk. I use whole milk.
Step by step instructions
I place the milk, frozen banana and strawberries into a blender and blend until all completely combined without any strawberry banana pieces.
The consistency should be thick and cold. You can taste it and if you want to make it thinner, you can add milk little by little. If you want to add some ice, you should blend until the cubes are crushed but with little ice pieces left.
I hope you enjoy this strawberry banana smoothie with milk as much as I do!
Other smoothies you may enjoy!
I love hearing from you! If you try this recipe or my other recipes please leave a comment and give a star rating!
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Without Yogurt
- 180 grams (1 and ¼ cup strawberries
- 140 grams (¾ cup sliced) sliced ripe bananas (1 large or 2 small bananas), frozen
- 120 grams (½ cup) milk
- Place milk, frozen banana slices and strawberries(if they are large strawberries you can cut in half) into a blender and blend until all completely combined without any strawberry banana pieces left. This takes a few seconds with a powerful blender.
- Taste the smoothie and add milk little by little if you want to make it less thick. Serve immediately.